Best Non-GAMSTOP Gambling Online – UK Players Welcome
At Non-Stop Gambling, you can find the best online casinos and other gambling sites that are not on GAMSTOP UK.
Play your favourite online casino games like Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, and more without restrictions, and with the most generous welcome offers and deposit bonuses.
Casinos not on GAMSTOP
What is GAMSTOP?
GAMSTOP is a free online program that lets players self-exclude from all UK operators offering gambling options in one go.
Since March 2020 it has been mandatory for all UK-licensed firms to sign up to the scheme.
Reasons to play at non-GAMSTOP sites
There are many reasons why you may want to get around your GAMSTOP ban. Read our detailed page with the issues many players have with GAMSTOP.
But let us be clear – we do not want or encourage players with a gambling problem to sign-up with any sites at Non-Stop Gambling.
UK restrictions and legislation do not bound the partners we work with on our site, so can offer players an enhanced player experience.
Typically, these casinos are licensed in Curacao and can offer the biggest bonuses to new players.
UK restrictions on gambling
The UK gambling market used to be one of the freest in the world, but a push by politicians and pressure groups sadly has seen a growing number of restrictions on player’s freedom, with more changes likely. Here are some of the significant changes:
- Ban on betting with credit cards – since April 2020, players can no longer deposit with credit cards at UK-licensed betting and gambling sites
- Before the ban on credit cards, some UK banks had already barred their customers from using credit cards to use gambling services, and it surely won’t be long before some debit cards are also blocked
- Since May 2020, every UK-licenced operator must sign-up to GAMSTOP
- Maximum bet limits of just £2 apply on gaming machines in land-based bookmakers – similar maximum bet limits are set to be introduced online too
- Bonuses and welcome offers have been subject to ongoing regulation, restricting choice and size
- Marketing and advertising must abide by strict guidelines
- Extremely stringent Know Your Customer protocols and proof of funds rules have put pressure on operators to limit deposits and demand ever-growing documents to authenticate and verify players and players’ funds
- Closure of VIP programs – many of the biggest names in UK gambling have been forced to close or heavily restrict their VIP programs
Why are UK players playing at non-GAMSTOP sites?
The simplest answer is that non-GAMSTOP casinos and betting sites offer the same playing experience that UK players used to enjoy.
- Big deposit bonuses, welcome offers, and other promotions
- Wide range of casinos games, including all your favourites like Slots, Blackjack, Roulette, and Craps
- Familiar payment methods – credit and debit cards, e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, plus cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin
- VIP and loyalty programs that give you extra and make you feel valued
Information about Curacao sites
Most casinos here at Non-Stop Gambling are Curacao-licensed. In the past, some operators have given the country a bad reputation, and you will find many bad reviews about Curacao casinos online.
That’s why you need to choose a casino with a good reputation so you can avoid issues withdrawing your winnings and enjoy a good experience. We only work the best-rated Curacao operators.
And remember, Curacao is not a ‘wild west island’. It´s a Caribbean territory of the Netherlands and has a long and trusted reputation as an offshore financial services centre and an online gaming haven. Curacao Gaming has regulated many of the world’s largest online gambling operators in the past few decades.
Businesses in Curacao are strictly licensed and must abide by several European Union initiatives and legislation. These should protect customers data and their funds in much the same way as you would expect from the major European gambling licensees of the UK and Malta.
The UK isn’t the only country with restrictive gambling regulations. Some countries don’t allow citizens to gamble online at all or licence any online casinos.
Curacao casinos have been catering for online gamblers from the likes of the US, Russia, and South America, plus many European states, since 1993. This makes Curacao one of the oldest gambling jurisdictions in the world.
Our advice would be to make sure you read and understand all terms of offers before you take them. Casino offer terms in any licence can be confusing, so it’s best to ensure you know how wagering requirements work.
Don’t forget – all casinos have support, so feel free to ask any questions you want.
Non-GAMSTOP Gambling Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. GAMSTOP covers online casino, poker, sports betting, bingo, and even things like online scratch cards and lotteries. As long as the company has a UK licence then self-excluding from one vertical means total exclusion from all.
Yes and no. It is possible to find unlicensed gambling sites. Our strong advice is to avoid these completely. There is no way of knowing whether the games are fair or that your payment details will be kept safe. And chances are, you will get your money stolen and have absolutely no way to get your money back or raise a case with any gaming authorities.
All gambling sites at Non-Stop Gambling are licensed – usually in Curacao, but also major European gambling jurisdiction Malta. This means the games have to be proven to be fair and random, that your data and payment details will be kept secure and encrypted, and that the ultimate owners of the site have been vetted and are registered by relevant authorities.
Any you want! Casinos have a full suite of games from the best operators and studios, plus Live Casino. There are also a variety of poker games you can play too.
One of the reasons non-GAMSTOP gambling sites are on the rise is the choice of games and products.
In the UK, you do not need to pay tax on gambling winnings. So, from a UK perspective, you do not need to pay tax on gambling winnings from offshore non-GAMSTOP gambling sites.
You do not need to pay tax to the state of Curacao either. And we cannot find an example of a non-GAMSTOP casino on our site based in a country that requires non-residents to pay tax on winnings.
Players living outside the UK playing at non-GAMSTOP casinos may be liable for tax – the US, for example, has tax laws on gambling winnings.